Linking DBS Bank
As per the other banks, please login the same way as you would on Internet Banking.
- Credentials not matching
- An error has occurred
Credentials not matching
If you are unable to login, please note that we only support DBS IBanking and NOT DBS Omni. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to setup a IBanking account, even if you just have a credit card.
- Go to the DBS iBanking website
- Click the Register button
- Follow the instructions
Your account will be activated immediately and you can login to Planto.
An error has occurred
In this case, it’s quite likely the bank has a message for you. It could be to accept T&Cs / change password / activate security device / etc.
In order to resolve this, follow these steps:
- Login to your DBS Online Banking on your PC
- Hover mouse over ’My Accounts’ and click on ’Credit Cards’
- You should see one of the following popups. Please follow the bank instructions accordingly.
Note that in case of ‘Security Device Activation’, be sure to click “Activate Now”. Please note that this only activates the security device but it does NOT mean you have to use it.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to us via the in-app Live Chat any time if you face issues linking your accounts!