We all love traveling. This is why our review this time is on DBS’s Black World Mastercard, which is famous for its air miles and travel perks! This card offers you HK$6 = 1 mile on local spending and HK$4 = 1 mile on overseas spending, hotel booking discounts, online travel tax refund rebate, welcome offers up to 80,000 miles and much more!
No result found
Input a higher salary for more cards
- Can redeem reward programs such as Asia Miles, Avios, KrisFlyer and PhoenixMiles with your DBS$
- Local Spending HK$6 = 1 Mile
- Overseas Spending HK$4=1mile
- DBS$ never expire so you can slowly plan your next trip
- No charges on the conversion from DBS$ to miles
- You can get DBS$ for your e-Wallet spending e.g. Octopus, PayMe, WeChat, etc.
- First year’s annual fee is waived
- You can get up to 80,000 miles via the welcome offer
- Local Spending: HK$ 6 = 1 mile
- Overseas Spending: HK$ 4 = 1 mile
- eWallet Spending: HK$ 6 = 1 mile
- Annual salary requirement: HK$ 240,000
- Annual fee: HK$ 2,000
- Overdue payment fees: up to HK$ 300
- Foreign currency transaction fee: 1.95%
- Online payment spending doesn’t apply to the welcome offer
- PayMe, Alipay HK, Wechat Pay spending does not apply to the welcome offer
- Octopus AAVS is only HK$ 12 = 1 mile
Is the DBS Black World Mastercard right for you?
The DBS Black World Mastercard earns flight miles whether you’re spending on eating out, drinks or shopping, and there is no mileage conversion fee. You can use the Planto app to link your existing credit card and analyze your past spending – if you spend a lot and want to spend less time managing cards, the DBS Black World Mastercard can help you effortlessly accumulate Asia Miles. Since the DBS$ points have no expiration date, you don’t even have to worry about your points expiring and can plan your travels with ease!Next steps